Ruth Getinet Fully Sponsored
- Sex: Female
- Date of Birth: Jun 26, 2013
- Child's Health: Good Health
- Mother's Name: Birhane Afara
- Mother's Age: 39
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Other Children: Betselot age 12
- Income Source: She does embroidery to earn money and sometimes her husband works and contributes money to family expenses.
- Residence: Rent
- Education: Grade 11
- Desired Employment: She is thankful to be able to work during the day while Ruth is at SHSF, but not sure about what her dream job would be at this time.
- Program Expectations: "I would like to thank all the staff at Strong Hearts daycare. It is such a blessing to be here."
- Dream for Child: I’m so happy that my child would be in this type of organization. For them to work someday to help others and especially handicapped. Maybe a nurse.
- Mother's Health: She is normally in a wheelchair, or uses 2 walkers in order to walk. No other health issues.
- History: Birhane is from Tigre. She moved here when she was 5 years old for medication and treatment. The doctor was trying to fix something wrong with her legs. The Dr made a mistake with an injection in the wrong place, and made it worse. She moved to Addis with her father for treatment. Her husband left the family because he was mentally unstable, but is in and out of their lives currently, helping out financially when he works.
After submission an email will be sent to you with further instructions. If you do not recieve the email please contact us. You may then proceed with the secure online payment signup or wait for the email.