- Sex: Male
- Date of Birth: Nov 08, 2015
- Child's Health: Healthy
- Mother's Name: Almaz Kelbasa
- Mother's Age: 29
- Marital Status: Married
- Other Children: Tariku, age 11 and Meskele, age 10
- Income Source: Selling corn on the street.
- Residence: Renting
- Education: Grade 6
- Desired Employment: Cleaning or cooking. She has a certificate in food preparation.
- Program Expectations: "Now I can start to work and I couldn't work before. I am thankful."
- Dream for Child: To be a pastor.
- Mother's Health: Healthy
- History: Almaz was born in Weliso and moved to Addis when she was 13 years old to be with family. She has recently been raising her 3 children on her own, since her husband still remains in jail since last year. He has not had court yet, just waiting for this to happen and he was jailed with a crowd of people while in the countryside visiting family.
Child Sponsorship Commitment Form
To sponsor a child. Please fill out the sponsorship commitment form below. You will then receive details on how to proceed with submitting payment information.
Please note that the child's status may take time to be verified and updated.
After submission an email will be sent to you with further instructions. If you do not recieve the email please contact us. You may then proceed with the secure online payment signup or wait for the email.