Rediet Mekuria Fully Sponsored
- Sex: Female
- Date of Birth: Oct 22, 2014
- Child's Health: Healthy
- Mother's Name: Serkalem Petros
- Mother's Age: 28
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Other Children: Selam age 12, Betty age 11, Azeb age 7, Abay age 5 & Yared age 4
- Income Source: Daily laborer
- Residence: Rent
- Education: Grade 2
- Desired Employment: She is good with doing daily labor and is thankful for having a job.
- Program Expectations: "I couldn't even feed my children, but now I can. Thank you for everything."
- Dream for Child: She wishes her children would get a better education and be good citizens. She hopes that maybe Rediet will be a nurse.
- Mother's Health: Healthy.
- History: Serkalem is from Arsi. Her husband left the family, and they moved to Addis. The family was living on the street and people gave them a room to live in and she started to work as a daily laborer. The children were all at home then without being in school. The neigbors came to the center begging for SHSF to take the youngest two children. They now have their own place.
After submission an email will be sent to you with further instructions. If you do not recieve the email please contact us. You may then proceed with the secure online payment signup or wait for the email.