Tesfanish Shegaza Fully Sponsored
- Sex: Female
- Date of Birth: Jun 10, 2013
- Child's Health: Healthy currently, not sure about the time at his birth.
- Mother's Name: Birke (aunt)
- Mother's Age: 35
- Marital Status: Widowed
- Other Children: Besufekad, age 18 and Kalkidan, age 9. She is very proud of her oldest son that loves to study and gets very high grades. He is at university now.
- Income Source: She does cleaning jobs.
- Residence: Renting
- Education: Grade 3
- Desired Employment: She would collect trash, wash clothes, bake injera, or clean homes.
- Program Expectations: "I am happy because I can cover all of my family's expenses now."
- Dream for Child: "After they graduate from school, that they find a good job, so they don't have the same life as they do now." Maybe she will be a police officer.
- Mother's Health: She is HIV+ and doing fine taking anti-viral medications.
- History: Birke is Tesfanish's aunt. When she went to her sister's funeral, she discovered what had happened. When her sister gave birth, she died due to loss of blood. There are 3 other siblings and she tried to care for more, but just couldn't financially. Since this time, the father has remarried and the remaining 3 siblings are being raised with them. She was born in Gojam and came to Addis 25 years ago for treatment of her skin. She came with a blind aunt that she cared for until she passed away. She was married and widowed 10 years ago and at that time got tested and discovered she was HIV+. She was remarried a couple years later and had a child with her husband, but later divorced him because he was an alcoholic.
After submission an email will be sent to you with further instructions. If you do not recieve the email please contact us. You may then proceed with the secure online payment signup or wait for the email.