Dagim Tadege Fully Sponsored
- Sex: Male
- Date of Birth: Feb 16, 2013
- Child's Health: Good Health
- Mother's Name: Yeneayew Alamir
- Mother's Age: 40
- Marital Status: Married
- Other Children: Tigist, age 17 & Bamalaku age 9
- Income Source: She makes shopping bags and sells them at the local market and her husband cleans roads.
- Residence: Renting
- Education: None
- Desired Employment: She likes embroidery, but if she can get a better job, she will.
- Program Expectations: "My son stays here and I can work and generate income for the family. Thank you SHSF."
- Dream for Child: She wants him to be a doctor.
- Mother's Health: Yeneayew and her husband are both HIV positive. She is taking anti-viral medications on a regular basis and eats proper nutrition like fruits when she has the money to do so.
- History: Yeneayew was born in Gojam. She moved to Addis when she was 15 years old, because they had always (from the countryside) heard that there is more money in the city.
After submission an email will be sent to you with further instructions. If you do not recieve the email please contact us. You may then proceed with the secure online payment signup or wait for the email.