Strong Families Care Center
Donations and Current Needs
- Team will travel from Christ Church middle of February! Please have all the first 4 items listed below to Christ Church at the beginning of February, as they are immediate needs:
- New Outfits (long sleeve top and pants or dress), sizes 12 month- 3t, both boy and girl–these will be distributed to the children when our team goes
- Children’s Multi-Vitamins (any brand, chewable)
- New Winter Jackets (will be distributed before rainy season (June) begins) sizes 12 mos- 3t
- Baby Formula (Any brand or type is good)
- Shoes ( new (or like-new) tennis shoes, or any sturdy enclosed shoe–they are distributed once a year) sizes 6-11 (toddler US)
- Toys for Babies and Toddlers (i.e. play cars, baby toys, playfood, plastic balls, Little People, etc)
- Croc Like Shoes (kids wear them at the center to play outside) sizes 4-12 toddler US
- 12 mos up to 3t clothing (new and gently used, long sleeves and long pants)
- Sponsorships: “You will have the opportunity to make the difference in a family’s life. Your sponsorship commitment will assure the center can continue to provide support, guidance, care and education for the families we serve. What does this mean?” It costs $140/month for one family to receive all of the services through our program. We will divide that into 4 parts to make it more affordable for people to make a monthly commitment of $35/month, if a person prefers. You would receive information, as well as updates on the family you are sponsoring. We definitely would welcome sponsorship commitments. Click here to view the sponsorship list.
There are so many ways to support this ministry.
- Praying for our family, the mothers, fathers, grandmothers and children we will be working with and, praying for God’s will to be done through this ministry.
- A one-time or on-going financial gift is a huge blessing.
- If you are traveling to Ethiopia to visit us, or visit somebody else, please keep us in mind in your luggage space! The best way to get items to Ethiopia is by somebody physically bringing luggage. So when we need items at the center such as clothing, shoes, jackets, diapers, wipes, hand sanitizer, over the counter medicine, and play things, we need to do that by having things brought over to us.
We will keep an ongoing needs list posted here. Or you can always just message us and ask!Be sure to check the Strong Families checkbox on the next page
Checks can be made out to Christ Church with “Strong Families” in the memo line and mailed to:
13460 N. Port Washington Rd.
Mequon, WI 53097
DONATIONS HANDLED BY CHRIST CHURCH ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
Christ Church is a registered 501 c 3 organization